Dry January and Veganuary are in full swing, and as usual gym’s are having the annual rush of New Year’s Resolution makers. With all the intention in the world, these vow’s do not mean you will get fit. It takes work, commitment and sometimes that extra push. It is the same when considering getting digitally fit, simply acquiring a website does not mean it will serve its purpose automatically and successfully.
Ask yourself these simple questions: How easy have you made it for your customers to find you when searching online? Is your website digitally fit?
Here are 5 simple tips to get your website fired up, feeling the burn and fighting digitally fit for 2018.
1. Be Visible: Keep all social media channels up to date with tips and advice blogs, post updates that are useful and shareable to circulate your companies brand. Don’t forget about your current and previous customers either, reach out often in different ways to stay at the forefront of their mind. While complying with GDPR of course.
2. Know Your Stats: Monitor visitor stats regularly to find out an array of priceless information. Know how they found you, what they were searching for and how long they stayed on that particular page and why they left, find out what marketing activity is working and what is not. Most importantly, learn how your customers behave and react.
3. Make Informed Improvements: Improve the user experience (UX) and the user interface (UI) on your website from the data and real time information you gather from tip 2.
4. Coordinate On & Offline Marketing: Plan a strategy to be executed using digital and traditional marketing for maximum impact.
5. Keep Security up to Date: Protect your website from potential hacking with regular security updates to keep your website live to your visitors for maximum visibility.
We’re happy to help in any way we can, just give us a nudge for a down to earth, human conversation without all the technical garble, over a cuppa.
Thanks for reading. We’d love to help you get digitally fit for 2018 and beyond.